- This function is deprecated as of CUDA 3.0.
Set usage flags for mapping the Direct3D resource
Changes to flags will take effect the next time
pResource is mapped. The
flags argument may be any of the following:
- cudaD3D10MapFlagsNone: Specifies no hints about how this resource will be used. It is therefore assumed that this resource will be read from and written to by CUDA kernels. This is the default value.
- cudaD3D10MapFlagsReadOnly: Specifies that CUDA kernels which access this resource will not write to this resource.
- cudaD3D10MapFlagsWriteDiscard: Specifies that CUDA kernels which access this resource will not read from this resource and will write over the entire contents of the resource, so none of the data previously stored in the resource will be preserved.
pResource has not been registered for use with CUDA then cudaErrorInvalidHandle is returned. If
pResource is presently mapped for access by CUDA then cudaErrorUnknown is returned.
|pResource ||- Registered resource to set flags for |
|flags ||- Parameters for resource mapping|
- cudaSuccess, cudaErrorInvalidValue, cudaErrorInvalidResourceHandle, cudaErrorUnknown,
- Note that this function may also return error codes from previous, asynchronous launches.
- See also: